(Effective October 24, 2013)
Conditions and Eligibility
You represent that all information that you supply on wotazoo is true, accurate, current and complete. You may use wotazoo only in compliance with the Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations. You must be at least 13 years of age to use wotazoo. Any access to or use of wotazoo by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement.
Rules and Restrictions
This website is for personal use only and not commercial use. You agree not to (or allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, copy, store, translate, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website without prior written permission from wotazoo.
- use any automated or manual system, device, process including without limitation any robot, spider, scraper, site search, retrieval application, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, off-line reader to access, retrieve, index, monitor, copy information of the website.
- circumvent or bypass any controls, measures or limitations placed by wotzaoo to access their website, including by means of robot exclusion headers.
- use any automated and manual systems, devices, software, methods to slow down, disable, compromise, interfere with the system integrity, security and proper functioning of wotazoo.
- engage in any action that places or may place at our sole discretion, an unreasonable, disproportionately heavy load on wotazoo.
- use, display, mirror or frame any part of wotazoo into any other website or service without prior written permission.
- adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, edit or reverse engineer systems or software of wotazoo or advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing the foregoing.
- interfere or damage website by transmitting viruses, worms, cancel bots, defects, Trojan horses or other destructive methods of technology.
- stalk, harass, impersonate, misrepresent website users or create an account under false or fraudulent purposes.
- use the site in connection with distribution or transmission of spam or other unsolicited email.
- All content, hotel reviews, ratings, comments, data, graphics, suggestions, messages, information, photos or any other material that you submit, publish, post or display on the site (collectively ‘Posted Content’) are non-confidential and non-proprietary. By publishing Posted Content on wotazoo, you have granted wotazoo the nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty free, transferable, fully sublicensable, worldwide license to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, modify, publish, adapt, digitally perform, publicly display, incorporate into other works and otherwise exploit at our discretion. You are not entitled to compensation from wotazoo for the rights granted herein.
- You may not publish Posted Content that is:
a) false, fraudulent, misleading or falsely implies that it is endorsed by wotazoo.
b) illegal, unlawful, or promotes or encourages such activity or violates any local, state, national or international law in the world.
c) offensive, obscene, indecent, lewd, threatening or abusive.
d) racially or ethnically offensive, humiliating to others publicly or otherwise, promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or otherwise objectionable.
e) libelous, defamatory, inflammatory or invades privacy or publicity rights.
f) pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or recommends material or information that sexually and violently exploits people.
g) an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual or proprietary right publicly or privately of any party.
h) a violation of third party rights including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights.
i) objectionable or deemed as inappropriate for any reason by wotazoo.
j) a hindrance, preventing or inhibiting others from using or enjoying wotazoo.
Wotazoo is not responsible or liable for Posted Content by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, and/or pornography encountered by you.
Wotazoo reserves the right without notice, (but not obligated) to review, reject, remove, delete any Posted Content that wotazoo believes, in its sole discretion violates the Agreement. Wotazoo is further granted the right to legally pursue any person or entity that violates the Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall wotazoo, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors assume responsibility or liability for any:
- errors, mistakes, omissions, or inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions on the site.
- direct, indirect, punitive , incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
- loss or damage, including but not limited to damage to your computer, mobile device or loss of data incurred as a result of the use of the website.
- bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our site.
- user content or defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party.
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our site.
- unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and all personal information stored therein.
- transmission or cessation to or from the service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless wotazoo and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, employers, managers from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, expenses of any nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees brought by third parties arising from:
a) your use of and access to the site;
b) your violation of any term of this Agreement or documents referenced herein.
c) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
d) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property rights.
Wotazoo is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Any inclusions of information, services, products, software on wotazoo does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, guarantee or representation about the suitability, quality, accuracy, availability of the information, services, products, and/or software.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall wotazoo, its affiliates, agents, director, suppliers, licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special losses or damages arising from the use of the website. You use wotazoo at your own risk.
Wotazoo may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites. Such links are provided for your reference only. Wotazoo does not have control over these third parties and are not responsible for their performance or their content. Wotazoo does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for their terms, privacy, data security or any other practices, content, advertising, materials, products or services offered.
Wotazoo will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction, including but not limited to disputes, between you and third-party providers of products or services. Your security when using these third parties is your responsibility including taking precautions to ensure whatever links you select or software you download from this site or other sites is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defect and other items of a destructive nature.
Wotazoo requests that you consult the travel advice, prohibitions, warnings, risks, announcements issued by the Department of Foreign Trade of your own government and destination country governments prior to embarking on travel to international destinations. Wotazoo is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, designs, text, documents, graphics, sound files, and other files and any other proprietary designations of wotazoo used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of wotazoo and may not be used, copied, imitated, in whole or part, without the prior written permission of wotazoo or the applicable trademark holder.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in wotazoo are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any services, products, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by wotazoo.
The content and information on wotazoo (including but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information is proprietary to wotazoo. You may not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the content on wotazoo without prior written permission of wotazoo. Use of content on wotazoo for any purpose not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited.
All contents of wotazoo are ©2013 wotazoo.
This Agreement and all legal issues arising from or related to wotazoo, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby agree that all claims against wotazoo arising from or relating to the website must be heard and resolved in a competent court located in the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales, Australia.
You agree and understand that wotazoo in its sole discretion, may modify, add or delete the Agreement, or any portion thereof at any time without prior notice. You expressly agree to be bound by any such amended changes. You agree to review the Agreement periodically so you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the site after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
Wotazoo may modify, suspend or discontinue in our sole discretion, any aspect of the wotazoo service at any time. Wotazoo may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all of parts of the site without notice or liability to prevent unauthorised access, loss of, or destruction of data or where we consider you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement or any law or regulation. You are encouraged to review this Agreement regularly to stay informed of our service. Your continued use of our service after a modification is posted to the Agreement, will indicate acceptance of the update.
This Agreement, and any rights and licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without prior written permission by wotazoo but may be assigned or transferred by wotazoo, at its sole discretion, without restriction.
Suspension and/or Termination
Wotazoo, in our sole discretion, may suspend your access or terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to you for any reason.